Worksite Safety has been approved by the 亚博休育娱乐视频 Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development’s Chief Prevention Officer as meeting the working at heights training program and provider standards.
This Working at Heights course offers practical knowledge required for safely working at heights. Students will participate in hands-on equipment and setup exercises, and address safe practices and procedures as specified in Regulations by the Occupational Health and Safety Act of 亚博休育娱乐视频.
- Select your preferred training date and then add however many seats you require to your cart by selecting “Book Now”.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed, you will fill out attendee information and automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation.
- A second email with the details for your training including: start time, directions, and anything you will need for your upcoming class will follow shortly after.
- Part One: Basic Theory
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Identification of Hazards, Eliminating or Controlling those Hazards
- Ladders and Similar Equipment
- Warning Methods and Physical Barriers
- Intro to Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Part Two: Practical Equipment
- Barriers and Other Fixed Equipment
- Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Anchor Points, Work Access Equipment, and Platforms
- 别错过博亚体育 官方网站(2023趋势信息)
Course Running Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Location: The Casablanca Hotel, 4 Windward Dr, Grimsby, ON L3M 4E8
|CPO Approved 亚博休育娱乐视频 Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development Provider ID: PRO-34957. Working at Heights Program ID: WAH - 35062.|
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of this 8 Hour training course, students will be issued a certificate showing proof of training, approved by the 亚博休育娱乐视频 Chief Prevention Officer.|
|Materials Provided Course materials, workbooks, and a writing utensil will be provided.|
|Breaks & Lunch There are a couple 10-min breaks, as well as a 30-min lunch. Please plan for your own lunch.|
|No Charge Cancellation If for any reason you cannot attend your training class that you have booked, you can contact us at least 4 business days prior to your class for a full refund or 2 business days to reschedule.|
|On-Site Training For groups of Ten or More, the Working at Heights course is available at your location, on a date of your choice. Please contact us for a quote.|
Parking is free, and available for attendees in the parking lot.