skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Undertake deeper diagnosis and prioritisation of the sustainable development challenges facing the country.
- Increase public and political awareness of these challenges, and the SDGs, more broadly.
- Provide a platform for organisations to share experience and resources, both within the Philippines and internationally.
- Improve sustainable development education at multiple levels, including high school and college levels.
- Strengthen means of implementation/delivery and related monitoring by Government, Academe, Business, and CSO.
- Partner with and engage the youth and other sectors towards the achievement of the SDGs.
- Mobilise resources for innovative, high-potential Solutions Initiatives.